The All-Request Bottomless Brunch
October 8, 2022
Fallen Angel Bar, Angel Hotel
The All-Request Bottomless Brunch does what it says on the tin! We will have our professional live pianist and singer at our baby grand piano and they will be playing all your requests for you to sing and dance along to.
The ticket includes one bottomless brunch dish and a choice of bottomless Prosecco, our choice of beer or a range or non-alcoholic fruit juices.
Advance booking is essential. Full Terms & Conditions can be found at the bottom of this page.
How it works:
Doors – 15 mins before your time slot
Bottomless drinks – for 1.5 hours from the start of your time slot
Performances – these will be spread out throughout the session between 12:30pm and 2pm and possibly beyond!
After party – the bar will remain open after the event should you wish to carry on the party!
Full Terms & Conditions can be found at the bottom of this page.
Book below or call 01483 361101
Recommended for over 18’s.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Bottomless Brunch is time-limited to 1.5 hours starting from your arrival time (12pm or 12:30pm).
2. You may order one Bottomless Brunch dish and choose from a bottomless 125ml glass Prosecco, our choice of beer or something from our range of non-alcholic fruit juices.
3. Your drink will only be replaced once it has been finished.
4. Price is per person and drinks cannot be shared.
5. Full alcohol content (ABVs) and units can be obtained from staff at the event.
6. Drinking to excess will not be permitted and participants are required to drink responsibly at all times www.drinkaware.co.uk.
7. Management reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time and without prior notice and reserve the right to refuse serving alcohol to any participant at any time without notice.
8. Alcohol served to over 18s only. Proof of ID may be required.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your time slow starts.
There is no disabled access to venue
The venue can be found inside The Angel Hotel on Guildford’s High Street
No food or drink is to be brought onto the premises.
No refunds or exchanges
Seating is unallocated
The Fallen Angel reserve the right to decline entry