Life Is A Cabaret Bottomless Brunch
March 18, 2023
Fallen Angel Bar, Angel Hotel
Inspired by Judy Garland, Mae West and The Rat Pack, Cabaret vocalist and burlesque performer Evie Ivory is a delightful mix of all things camp, Queer and vintage. This old soul serves you dazzling costumes, authentic vocals and character based tongue in cheek burlesque acts.
Evie Ivory ‘The Songbird Siren’ sings and FLINGS for your viewing pleasure with cheeky burlesque acts with live vocals!
The ticket includes one bottomless brunch dish and a choice of bottomless Prosecco, a gin or vodka and mixer from our tap, our choice of beer or a range or non-alcoholic fruit juices.
Advance booking is essential. Full Terms & Conditions can be found at the bottom of this page.
How it works:
Doors – 15 mins before your time slot
Bottomless drinks – for 1.5 hours from the start of your time slot
Our performer will come on for short sets throughout the event
After party – the bar will remain open after the event should you wish to carry on the party!
Full Terms & Conditions can be found at the bottom of this page.
Book below or call 01483 361101
Recommended for over 18’s.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Bottomless Brunch is time-limited to 1.5 hours starting from your arrival time (12pm or 12:30pm).
2. You may order one Bottomless Brunch dish and choose from a bottomless Prosecco, a gin or vodka and mixer fro our tap, our choice of beer or a range or non-alcoholic fruit juices.
3. Your drink will only be replaced once it has been finished.
4. Price is per person and drinks cannot be shared.
5. Full alcohol content (ABVs) and units can be obtained from staff at the event.
6. Drinking to excess will not be permitted and participants are required to drink responsibly at all times www.drinkaware.co.uk.
7. Management reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time and without prior notice and reserve the right to refuse serving alcohol to any participant at any time without notice.
8. Alcohol served to over 18s only. Proof of ID may be required.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your time slow starts.
There is no disabled access to venue
The venue can be found inside The Angel Hotel on Guildford’s High Street
No food or drink is to be brought onto the premises.
No refunds or exchanges
Seating is unallocated
The Fallen Angel reserve the right to decline entry