A Drag Bottomless Brunch Romp
November 11, 2023
Fallen Angel Bar, Angel Hotel
Sashay down to the only Drag Bottomless Brunch in town at Guildford’s cabaret and cocktail bar.
The ticket includes entertainment, one bottomless brunch dish and a choice of bottomless Prosecco, a gin or vodka and mixer from our tap, beer or fruit juice for the drivers!
Our brunches our the same cost as other venues in Guildford, if not less, but remember we are also providing entertainment. This is why our food options are a little more limited than other places that just offer you food and drink in the ticket price. The food is cooked fresh for you by our wonderful Chef, Luis.
Choose your brunch when booking. Menu includes:
The Big Brunch – Bacon, fried egg, sausage, baked beans & fries served with with toast.
The Veggie Brunch – Fried egg, veggie sausage, slice of cheese, baked beans & fries served with toast.
The Vegan Brunch – Roasted veg, hummus, vegan sausage, baked beans, served with fries.
Scrambled egg with bacon on a toasted bagel served with fries.
Scrambled egg on a toasted bagel served with fries.
If you have allergies please email info@FallenAngelBar.com after booking your tickets and let us know. We need to know about these in advance as there is little we can do on the day. Include the name on the booking and the date of your brunch so we can find you on the system.
Advance booking is essential. Full Terms & Conditions can be found at the bottom of this page.
Full Terms & Conditions can be found at the bottom of this page.
Book below or call 01483 361101
Recommended for over 18’s.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Bottomless Brunch is time-limited to 1.5 hours starting from your arrival time.
2. You may order one Bottomless Brunch dish and choose from a bottomless 125ml glass Prosecco, a gin or vodka and mixer from our tap, beer or fruit juice for the drivers.
3. Your drink will only be replaced once it has been finished.
4. Price is per person and drinks cannot be shared.
5. Full alcohol content (ABVs) and units can be obtained from staff at the event.
6. Drinking to excess will not be permitted and participants are required to drink responsibly at all times www.drinkaware.co.uk.
7. Management reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time and without prior notice and reserve the right to refuse serving alcohol to any participant at any time without notice.
8. Alcohol served to over 18s only. Proof of ID may be required.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your time slow starts.
There is no disabled access to venue
The venue can be found inside The Angel Hotel on Guildford’s High Street
No food or drink is to be brought onto the premises.
No refunds or exchanges
Seating is unallocated
Fallen Angel Bars LTD reserve the right to decline entry