80’s Daytime Disco Bottomless Brunch
May 11, 2024
Fallen Angel Bar, Angel Hotel
Welcome to the 80’s Daytime Disco Bottomless Brunch! Get ready to transport yourself back to the era of big hair, neon colors, and funky beats. With non-stop disco music, delicious brunch bites, and endless drinks, you’re in for a fun-filled afternoon. Don your best disco outfit (or don’t, it’s up to you!) and hit the dance floor as we turn up the heat with our retro-inspired DJ sets.
The ticket includes entertainment, food and a choice of bottomless Prosecco, a gin or vodka and mixer from our tap, beer or fruit juice for the drivers!
Our brunches are the same cost as other venues in Guildford, if not less, but remember we are also providing entertainment. This is why our food options are a little more limited than other places that just offer you food and drink in the ticket price.
We are in the process of launching our new food choices so these will be emailed out to you nearer the event date. We will, of course, cater for allergens, vegans and vegetarians.
If you have allergies please email info@FallenAngelBar.com after booking your tickets and let us know. We need to know about these in advance as there is little we can do on the day. Include the name on the booking and the date of your brunch so we can find you on the system.
Recommended for over 18’s.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Bottomless Brunch is time-limited to 1.5 hours starting from your arrival time.
2. You may order one Bottomless Brunch dish and choose from a bottomless 125ml glass of Prosecco, beer, gin or vodka with a mixer from our tap or fruit juices.
3. Your drink will only be replaced once it has been finished.
4. Price is per person and drinks cannot be shared.
5. Full alcohol content (ABVs) and units can be obtained from staff at the event.
6. Drinking to excess will not be permitted and participants are required to drink responsibly at all times www.drinkaware.co.uk.
7. Management reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time and without prior notice and reserve the right to refuse serving alcohol to any participant at any time without notice.
8. Alcohol served to over 18s only. Proof of ID may be required.
9. There is no disabled access to venue
10. The venue can be found inside The Angel Hotel on Guildford’s High Street
11. No food or drink is to be brought onto the premises.
12. No refunds or exchanges
13. Seating is unallocated
14. The Fallen Angel reserve the right to decline entry